BSB Sanlitun is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced full-time EAL Teacher who will have responsibility for delivering EAL across the school. The EAL teaching position includes teaching students in extraction classes, supporting classroom teachers in-class and working with intervention groups. Supporting EAL provision across the school embraces promoting best practice in assessment and tracking student data as well as providing support and guidance to staff, students and parents. The role will also include assisting the admissions department with an initial EAL assessment for new students.
The successful candidate will join a hardworking team committed to ensuring all children make progress. A willingness to contribute to the wider school community is essential.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a CELTA qualified teacher or,
- PGCE with QTS (and language teaching experience)
- Have experience of managing a team
- Plan, prepare and deliver schemes of work in accordance with the academic programme set out by the school
- Be familiar with the English National Curriculum
- Maintain a working knowledge of the CEFR
- Maintain records of pupils’ progress
- Ensure positive relationships with staff and parents
If you wish to apply, please email your CV and supporting letter (no more than one A4 side) to firstname.lastname@example.org">Zoe.Hubbard@bsbsanlitun.com