Early Years Class Teacher
The British School of Beijing, Sanlitun is looking to appoint an exceptional teacher to join our talented team. Reporting to the Head of Early Years, you will be part of a highly dedicated team of over 50 teaching professionals. We welcome applications from outstanding, self-motivated and reflective professionals. We’re looking for the right blend of energy, enthusiasm and experience, and a passion for teaching and learning that embraces change and innovation as well as ensuring consistency and continuity.
- To teach pupils under 2 years old assigned to your class within the school and carry
- out duties as required by the Senior Leadership Team.
- Ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reports meet the expectations of the school.
- To actively contribute to wider school development and growth.
- Demonstrate thorough curriculum knowledge.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach towards professional development.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV and supporting letter to Kirsten.Harding@bsbsanlitun.com
Applications must be made online and should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees - one of which is your current Head Teacher/Principal.
Closing dates for applications: Thursday,19th November 2020 with interviews commencing shortly after.
Initial interviews will be conducted by Skype or telephone. Following initial interviews, you may be invited to London to take part in a face to face interview.