FAO: Early Years and Key Stage One (Years 1 and 2) Parents
I hope this message finds you and your families well.
I am writing further to my previous general parent updates with information relating specifically to our youngest BSB students. It has become clear over recent months that there are considerable challenges facing very young children when engaging with online learning. With that in mind, we propose the following refund policy relating to any school closure due to COVID-19 during the academic year 2020/21 for students in Early Years and Key Stage One (Year 1 and Year 2):
In the event schools close for all year groups due to Covid-19, for a minimum period of two consecutive weeks, we will:
- Offer families or in cases where their Company pays their child’s tuition fees, offer the Company, either:
- A credit for the next billing cycle; or
- For annual payers - a credit or refund
- For each week the school is closed (including the two consecutive weeks) and virtual online schooling is in place:
- 20% support payment for EYFS Tadpoles, Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Reception (applied to each week school is closed)
- 15% for Year 1 (applied to each week school is closed)
- 10% for Year 2 (applied to each week school is closed)
We hope that this will go some way to recognising the challenges that parents and our youngest students may face.
It is also worth mentioning that the period of Virtual School and Home Visits from 17 – 28 August is free of charge.
I look forward to welcoming everyone back to school and returning to our normal routine as soon as we can.
- 在下一次付款中抵减学费； 或者
- 给予幼儿园（EYFS）Tadpoles（小班），Nursery（中班）和Reception（大班） 学费退费20%的优惠政策（以校园关闭的每一周为单位计算）