School Campus Reopening
I hope you enjoyed some relaxing family time over the CNY holiday.
I am very pleased to inform you that our campus will reopen to all students on Monday 1st March. This is very welcome news and let us hope that this is the last disruption that we will have to face. School buses will run as usual and I am looking forward to welcoming all our students back on campus on Monday morning!
The conditions relating to this return are:
- Parents must fill in a Travel Declaration Form to declare whether or not students have travelled outside Beijing during January and/or February.
- Any student who has travelled outside of Beijing at any time during January and/or February must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 Nucleic Acid Test dated within three calendar days of the return to school date of 1st March (i.e. on or after Friday 26th February)
Both forms will be sent to parents by WeChat School Notifications
Travel Declaration Form
This form will be sent to parents later today by WeChat School Notifications.
All parents must complete this form by the end of Wednesday 24th February to declare whether or not their child has travelled outside Beijing.
- If the student has not travelled outside of Beijing during this period, he or she is free to return to school after you submit the Travel Declaration Form to us.
- If the student has travelled outside of Beijing, please arrange a COVID-19 test for your child on or after 26th February.
- If you have more than 1 child, please go to the “Student info” drop down list to select your child’s name then submit a form for each child
COVID-19 Test Result Form
Parents who have indicated in the Travel Declaration Form that their child has travelled outside Beijing will receive a Student Test Result Form on Friday 26th February by WeChat School Notifications. We would ask that you upload their negative COVID-19 test result and travel details when replying. Please do this prior to 1st March. Once the test result has been uploaded and received, your child will be free to return to school on Monday.
We hope that all students will be able to comply with these simple conditions and we will have full attendance on Monday 1st March. It is worth noting that all previous restrictions concerning entrance to the campus still apply and are likely to do so for some while. The return of our students to school is most welcome.
Our School Uniform Shop will be open from Monday 1st March, by appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Since the launch of the WeChat School Notifications on 3rd February, each BSB family has already registered, thank you very much! As mentioned in original launch email, this system will make it easier for parents to submit the required information in short turnaround times and help facilitate the successful reopening of our campus on 1st March.
If you have any difficulties receive the message via WeChat School Notifications, please feel free to contact:
We can now put all our energies into getting school life back to normal and look forward to welcoming you into school in due course.
- 如果您有多个孩子在我校注册，请在“Student Info” 列表中选择孩子的名字，确保您为每一个孩子都提交表格。
学校校服商店将于3月1日面向预约的家长们开放。请您提前发送邮件至 email@example.com 进行预约。
如果您在接收BSB微信“学校通知”的信息时有任何问题，请联系 Jill.firstname.lastname@example.org 。