We always welcome enquiries and applications from individuals who are passionate about education, at any time of the year. At the British School of Beijing, Sanlitun we specialise in Early Years and Primary education and are therefore looking for teachers and support staff who are committed to developing the lives of young people.
We deliver the English National Curriculum through creative and cross curricular means and where possible we tailor our teaching and learning to meet the needs of our multi-cultural population. We of course, also make the most of the city we live in and the cultural heritage surrounding us, incorporating this into our lessons.
Suitable candidates must have as a minimum requirement:
• A recognised academic background with British degrees preferred and higher degrees desirable;
• A recognised teaching qualification, including QTS and up-to-date CRB checks;
• Clear evidence of a commitment to lifelong learning;
• A minimum of two years teaching experience in good independent/UK maintained schools and/or recognised international schools;
• The flexibility to participate in the wider responsibilities of being a class teacher; extra-curricular education, school visits, family events;
• The ability to work as a team player and have the necessary drive, dedication and self-discipline to work effectively as an individual.
Please contact us at any time at email@example.com for any information regarding available positions at our school.