At the British International School of Boston, your child will learn in a diverse school community with students and teachers from varied backgrounds, ages and educational experiences.
Our hallways are filled with conversations spoken in a wide variety of languages, and students' unique traditions and celebrations are often shared with classmates.
- More than 85 heritages are represented in our community.
- Our students and families speak more than 25 languages.
- Approximately 65 percent of our students are American.
- Approximately 10 percent of our students are British.
- We have large contingents of students from Spain, Russia, The Netherlands, Brazil, Australia, Italy and many other countries.
Learners of All Ages
Our school is home to more than 400 students from 18 months of age to 18 years. This broad age range means your child can look up to our oldest students and can learn to be a leader among younger schoolmates.
- Toddler Program (Ages 18 months to 3 years)
- Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten (Ages 3 - 5)
- Lower School (Ages 5 - 11)
- Middle School (Ages 11 - 14)
- High School (Ages 14 - 16)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (Ages 16-18)
Learn more about our curriculum.
Our Global Community
As a member of Nord Anglia Education, the British International School of Boston has access to a global community of schools and more than 40,000 students in Asia, Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Your child will have the opportunity to be part of the Global Campus, an innovative educational program that allows students to interact with international experts in a variety of subjects, collaborate with their peers across the world and engage in academic competitions.