Our Primary School admissions process is for children in Years 2-6 (Grades 1-5). Primary School children attend school 8:25 a.m. – 3:55 p.m. After-school clubs as well as before-school and after-school care are available.
The admissions process for Years 2-6 consists of the steps below.
Attend a group tour (optional): We recommend parents attend a group tour to explore our school with a member of the Admissions Team. You'll observe children in the classroom, learn about the admissions process and have a chance to ask questions of faculty. We are holding group tours every Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. -10:45 a.m. September 18 through December 18.
1. Submit the application: Click here to download the 2019-20 application. The online application is available now. The application is due Monday, January 7, 2019. In addition to the application, you’ll need to submit the following items:
2. Attend a shadow day: The shadow day allows your child to get to know current students and experience our school’s unique learning environment first-hand. We'll schedule your shadow day once your application is on file.
3. Attend a parent meeting: During the parent meeting, you'll meet with a member of the Admissions Team to learn more about each other, your educational values and what makes our school unique. You can also ask any questions you may have about the school tour, application or admissions process. We schedule parent meetings as applications are received.
2019-20 Admissions Schedule: Primary School
- First two weeks of September: 2019-20 online application becomes available
- Tuesday, September 18: Group tours begin
- Saturday, November 10: All school Open House 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 7: Admissions application due
- Monday, February 4: Financial aid application due
- Wednesday, February 11: Deadline to complete parent meeting and shadow day
- Wednesday, February 20: Transcripts and teacher evaluation form (if applicable) due
- Friday, March 8: 2019-20 admissions notifications for Years 2-6
- Monday, March 18: Signed enrollment contracts due