The Director of Marketing, Admissions, and Communications is responsible for working with the School Principal, SLT, Regional MAC Team, and School MAC team to create an outstanding experience for parents and students throughout every stage of the Parent Experience Journey (PEJ) from Awareness, Consideration, Purchase to Advocacy.
Our candidate will set all relevant policies, procedures, and quality and customer service standards and ensure their delivery to all prospective families and influencers. You will be an exceptional leader of people, coaching and develop you Admissions, Marketing and Communications team members, influencing across the school as a valued member of the School Senior Leadership Team and acting as an ambassador for the school through external outreach.
Core duties and responsibilities
Parent Experience Journey
- Adapt and implement the Parent Experience Journey for the school.
- Lead, develop and execute best practice through the entire PEJ leveraging the global toolkit, framework emails and striving for outstanding standards.
- Lead the design and delivery of all key touch-points for parents and children throughout the entire PEJ.
- Lead the school to systematically develop opportunities for ‘magic moments’ to happen throughout the PEJ.
- Lead the team to develop an understanding of each family’s needs and interest throughout the PEJ.
- Lead, coach and guide the Admissions team to deliver annual enrolment targets.
- Develop, execute and regularly monitor marketing, retention, and admissions plans.
- Lead and drive strategies to generate enquiries through both online and offline campaigns.
- Develop key processes and lead the team to guide parents and students through the admissions process.
- Oversee all parent communication to ensure responsiveness within a 24 hour period.
- Oversee the admissions pipeline to ensure the team are following best practice in managing leads.
- Lead the re-enrolment process with the school SLT to optimize retention.
Reporting and Data Analysis
- Lead, coach and develop the team to maintain accurate data in school systems, enabling responsive decision making through the enrolment process and accurate forecasting during annual planning.
- Oversee data capture and lead management through information systems.
- Lead the review of school enrolment data to identify opportunities and risks.
- Lead all relevant analytics to best target future growth opportunities.
Marketing & Communications
- Lead, coach and guide the Marketing and Communications team to understand the needs of internal and external stakeholders and develop marketing and communication strategies and activities which deliver the key school messages in a timely, relevant and engaging way.
- Accompany in the development of the school brand equity and USP within our local market.
- Oversee the implementation of the school brand style guide to ensure consistency and visual identity in all school collateral.
- Support the website development and paid media to demonstrate leadership at every stage of the parent online research journey.
- Support the marketing efforts in developing the PR and media strategy for the school.
- Lead the development of the annual marketing plan for the school.
- Oversee the development and execution of the school event calendar to bring to life the unique identity of the school and showcase the school in the best light possible.
- Review the annual event calendar and schedule for the school to optimize results for parent recruitment.
- Oversee the development and execution of event management procedures to ensure all events are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Develop creative themes for major events.
- Oversee the marketing of major events through external outreach, media, PR and Communications.
- Devise and lead an outreach program to energize the external network of the school and to position the school as the first choice within the market.
- Position the school as a leader in the community through hosted events, earned media and speaking opportunities.
- Ensure the school has an outreach program that widens the school’s network, positive relationships and reputation with the community.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key account holders.
- Develop the stakeholder map and contact strategy for the school.
Minimum Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of experience in a Sales/Marketing role with demonstrated success in growing/increasing sales in a competitive market
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Experience in monitoring competitor market activity
- Experience in using digital and social media trends and tools to influence the sales life cycle
- Commercially aware and results driven with good business acumen
- Have had success in building and optimizing networks
- High level of integrity, self-motivated, and adaptable to different tasks
- Ability to build, manage, and motivate cross functional high performing teams
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A strong sense of the ‘other’ and an ability to empathize
- Strong communicator both oral and written
- Affinity with and interest in education