Join parents and staff for a traditional Scottish dinner, scotch tasting and scotch cocktails, and dancing and poems. The event will take place from 7-10 p.m. on Friday, January 22 at the South Loop campus.
Tickets are $60 each. To purchase yours, complete the form below.
After you purchase your tickets, please submit payment immediately via:
- Credit Card: Click here to pay via credit card. Be sure to type "Burns Night" in the comment box.
- Check: Make your check payable to BISC and drop it off at the reception desk.
Join Glenfiddich Brand Ambassador David Allardice for scotch tasting, featuring eight scotches from Glenfiddich, Monkey Shoulder and The Balvenie. There will also be an award-winning mixologist mixing up scotch-based cocktails.
Enter to win a private scotch tasting for 20 people with Glenfiddich Brand Ambassador David Allardice.
Food and drink is included with your ticket purchase. Food will be served buffet style with long, seated tables for dining.
- Traditional and vegetarian haggis served with neeps and tatties
- Shepherd's pie
- Grilled salmon
- Roasted red potatoes
- Garden salad and dinner rolls
- Scottish shortbread and sticky toffee pudding
- Beer, wine, scotch and scotch cocktails
Smart casual with tartan encouraged!
Send an email to Assistant Head of Primary Melissa Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org.