NAE is a global family of 41 schools across 15 countries that provides outstanding education to more than 32,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education.
Highest Quality Learning
NAE believes there is no limit to what your child can achieve, and its schools offer the highest quality learning with unique global opportunities to help your child succeed, thrive and enjoy learning.
NAE schools use a personalized approach to learning that inspires ambition and produces exceptional achievement in every subject across the curriculum. Teachers respond to your child's strengths and adapt NAE's learning model to help them overcome challenges. Our tailored approach, combined with personalized attention and small class sizes, creates a nurturing environment in which your child will excel academically, socially and personally.
Your child's learning will be enhanced by a curriculum designed by experts in their field. For example, from September 2015, 10 inaugural schools will offer a music curriculum that has been developed in collaboration with The Juilliard School, a world leader in performing arts education.
The Global Classroom
Wherever your child lives, the NAE Global Campus will help your child explore the world and develop a truly international perspective through outstanding online, in-school and worldwide experiences. Through virtual learning and interaction with students from around the world, your child will learn to respect and understand different cultures, work as part of a team and develop leadership skills.
Our Juilliard Collaboration
NAE offers your child a unique performing arts education through its collaboration with The Juilliard School, a world leader in performing arts education. The Juilliard-Nord Anglia Performing Arts Programme enriches your child’s music, drama and dance education with Juilliard’s artistic values, traditions and expertise. NAE aims to equip students with the tools, curiosity and cultural literacy to engage with and appreciate performing arts throughout their lives.
Children experience wide-reaching benefits from studying the arts. Our programme will support your child’s learning across the whole curriculum, fostering valuable life skills, such as creativity, communication and critical thinking.
NAE's educational approach enables every student to reach high levels of academic and social success. NAE students are confident, entrepreneurial learners and year on year, their standardized exam results exceed global averages.
- One in six of NAE graduates in 2014 was accepted to one of the top 50 universities in the world, with nearly one in three going to a top-100 university as ranked by QS World University Rankings.
- NAE students’ average score in the IB Diploma rose again in 2014 to 33.9 points from 33.3 points in 2013. This is significantly ahead of the global average score of 30.1 points for the IB Diploma.
- 15.9% of students achieved 40 points or more in the IB Diploma, more than double the world average of 6.7%. This is the level of attainment required to gain admission to the world’s elite universities such as Cambridge, Oxford and Ivy League universities including Harvard and Cornell.
- Five students achieved full marks (the maximum score of 45 points) – a score that only 208 students in the world achieved in 2014.
- 42.9% of all IGCSE grades achieved by NAE students were at the highest levels of A* or A, more than double the 2014 UK average of 21.3%.
- The percentage of NAE students achieving 5A* - C grades, including English and Maths, at IGCSE has risen from 77% to 79.8%, significantly outperforming the 2014 UK average of 52.6%.