FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a rental fee?
- Yes, the field rental fee is $125 per hour. The gymnasium rental fee is $150 per hour.
Is there parking at or near the field?
- Yes, there are multiple public parking garages in the immediate area. (150 W Roosevelt Rd & 801 S Financial Place)
Why turf fields?
- Artificial turf fields are used at BISC-SL to extend the playing season by allowing for continued use during all weather conditions, pending emergency weather alerts.
What hours is the field available for use?
- The field is available on Saturday & Sunday Sunrise - Sunset and Friday 5:00 p.m. - Sunset
- The gymnasium is available Friday 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Are there restroom facilities for the field?
No, but there are a number of cafes, shops and public restrooms located in the Roosevelt Collection.
How does one reserve a field for league or scheduled play?
- To reserve a field for scheduled play, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
Is food or drink allowed at BISC-SL?
- Food and gum are strictly prohibited on the turf. Water and sports beverages are permitted.
If I am at BISC-SL and there is an emergency, who do I contact?
- In the event of an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
If I am at BISC-SL and I notice property or field damage that does not pose an imminent threat to safety, who do I contact?
- In the event of property or field damage, please contact email@example.com
Can I reserve a field for my child’s birthday party or other event?
- To inquire about the reservation of a field for a private event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.