Artwork coordinated by Anna Roig, Leah Farra, Victoria Dorris and Skylar Nelson.
A magical night awaits! Students in Year 12 & 13 are invited to attend Prom on Wednesday, May 30. We’ll depart campus at 8 p.m. and walk to 800 S. Wells St. for an evening of dancing, dessert and fireworks aboard the Summer of George. Students are free to make their own way home when the boat docks at 10:30 p.m.
Juniors and Seniors may bring one guest. Be sure to enter the guest's information on the RSVP form below and also complete the Guest Dance Release Form, which should be returned to Mr. Wilkins on or before Friday, May 25.
Seniors and their guests may also attend dinner before Prom at 5:30 p.m. at Bar Siena (832 W. Randolph St.).
Students should make their own way to dinner. We have arranged for transportation from Bar Siena to the boat.
Seniors (and Guests) Attending Dinner and Boat Cruise: $70 per person
Juniors, Seniors & Guests Attending Boat Cruise Only: $50 per person
Access to School
Please note school is closed on Wednesday, May 30 for half-term break. Students will not be able to access the building at any time.
Please RSVP by Friday, May 18. If you do not RSVP by the deadline, you will be unable to attend.
- All school rules are in effect, whether the dance is on school property or not.
- Once a student or guest leaves the dance, he/she is not allowed to return.
- Police will be contacted if any student is in possession of alcohol or drugs or is found to have used these substances before attending the dance.
- Students or guests who do not comply with these rules or the directives of danc chaperones will be removed from the dance and will be subject to further disciplinary action.
- Only one (1) guest allowed per student.
- ALL students must present a photo ID to be admitted to the dance.
- NO middle school students or students over the age of 18 will be admitted to the dance.