Our teachers closely support our parents, to make it easy to know what their child should be learning and how by providing:
- Regular progress updates on their child’s development and achievements
- Ensuring each child was achieving a balance of online and offline activities throughout the week. Teachers would have short interactive sessions in the morning to say hello, sing the ‘Day of the Week’ song and talk about the day of virtual learning ahead
- Webinars to explain how to get the most out of virtual learning
- Workshops to support our families with young ones
- Daily number and phonics support sessions were made available to the children who needed more support. These were short, interactive and fun sessions to engage the children in their learning
- Regular contact with the teacher
- Children had a live story time everyday where they would come and read a story with their teacher, encouraging language and questioning skills
- Hosting live maths/literacy lessons daily
- Provision reviews
- Weekly lists of regular household items to support learning
- Access to reading programmes and online platforms that can be used outside classroom time
Read more about our Virtual Learning Experience.
Want to learn more? Book a Virtual Discovery Meeting with us!