Our virtual school builds upon the Early Years foundations for our Primary-aged students, developing their curious and thirsty minds through a tailored learning experience. Each child is guided by their teacher and education specialists through a blended learning approach, with innovative lessons and tasks tailored to their abilities and interests both online and off-screen.
What can you expect?
A team of committed educators and specialist teaching assistants will deliver personalised lessons designed to keep your child engaged and motivated to learn more with their classmates, as well as foster their independence and confidence. Our online environment creates strong relationships in the classroom between teachers and students to make moving between off-screen and online activities seamless.
Our Primary virtual lessons include:
- Daily morning check-ins and registration with class teachers
- Daily lessons for English and mathematics
- International Primary Curriculum, including science and Personal, Social, Health and Economic (PSHE) lessons
- Access to a broad range of e-books, resources, audio books and videos through our Primary e-Library
- Weekly Challenges
- Specialist lessons to nurture critical thinking and creativity, including music, PE, Drama and ICT and coding
- Weekly Assemblies with the School Leadership Team
- Individual learning and language support
- Access to counselling and support services
- Additional Co-Curricular Activities to enhance the core curriculum, and provide opportunities for students to broaden their interests and perspectives of the world.