Each virtual secondary school day is an engaging one that brings every aspect of our curriculum to life, with plenty of opportunities for our oldest students to interact with their teachers and classmates. Our virtual school rigorously and holistically prepares our students for their exams, and a life beyond graduation, with bespoke guided study and dedicated support from our world-class teachers. Our blended learning approach includes innovative, interactive lessons, as well as collaborative and focused study time.
What can you expect?
A team of committed specialist teachers will deliver personalised lessons designed to keep students engaged with the teacher and motivated to learn more with their classmates, as well as foster their independence and confidence. Our online environment creates strong relationships in the classroom between teachers and students to make moving between off-screen and online activities seamless.
Our Secondary and Sixth Form (Years 7 – 13) virtual lessons include:
- Real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- All secondary students will follow their full regular timetable each school day exactly as in physical school (including PE, performing arts and wellbeing). This ensures that students maintain progress, but also provides the structure to build routines that are so crucial to learning.
- Access to a range of carefully curated digital resources and eBooks from our Virtual Library
- A balance of online and offline learning delivered by world-class teachers
- Regular, personalised feedback and high-quality, interactive assignments
- Opportunities for collaboration in teams, as well as independent and focused study time to develop essential skills and nurture curiosity
- Participation in a range of activities with Nord Anglia students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Exclusive learning experiences created by our partners The Juilliard School and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- One-to-one support from specialised teachers for students requiring extra guidance
- Additional Co-Curricular Activities to enhance the core curriculum, and provide opportunities for students to broaden their interests and perspectives of the world