From 8:00am to 9:00am.
Secondary Multi-Purpose Room with the Art Therapy International Centre.
• What is Art Therapy?
• Overview about the benefits of the expressive arts approaches
• How art and play is crucial for child development
• Encouraging spontaneity and expression at home
• Tips to aid development, manage emotions and behaviour
• Q & A
Art Therapy Programmes
are designed to help a child:
• Improve abstract thinking, creativity and problem solving
• Increase concentration in class
• Enhance, leadership, communication and social skills
• Develop emotional intelligence and self-awareness
• Fostering resilience and confidence