Nord Anglia International School Dubai is a member of BSME – British Schools Middle East. This provides a quality-assured network of schools helping Headteachers and Teachers share best practice and keep abreast of the latest educational developments. BSME runs its own Accreditation System, Annual Headteachers' Conferences, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme of over 100 courses per year and a range of inter school sports, music, arts and other events.
NAS Dubai is an approved COBIS member. COBIS stands for Council of British International Schools. Being a COBIS Member is a clear mark of quality within the International schools network and this association is something for our school community to be proud of.
IB DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
As a fully authorized IB World School, NAS Dubai provides a unique education whereby students will:
- be encouraged to think independently and drive their own learning
- acquire excellent breadth and depth of knowledge
- flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically
- take part in an education that can lead them to some of the highest ranking universities around the world
- become more culturally aware, through the development of at least two languages
- explore the nature of knowledge through the programme’s unique Theory of Knowledge course.
- be encouraged to nurture personal growth and development through the unique Creativity, Activity, Service programme
- produce an independent, self-directed piece of research, finishing with a paper of up to 4,000 words known as the Extended Essay
- engage in strategies, skills and attitudes that permeate the IB teaching and learning environment known as the Approaches to Learning
- utilise the IB Learner Profile attributes to become responsible members of local, national and global communities in a rapidly changing world