Reaching the highest academic standards can be achieved by all. In 2013, at international GCSE level 20% more achieved 5 A*-C grades than in the UK, and we achieved double the number of A* or A grades.
We believe passionately in learning, and our modern approach to education continues to help our students shine. Great teachers, committed students and a community spirit that emphasises the rewards from hard work and engagement have delivered world class results once again at every level in the school.
Nord Anglia Education's school life goes beyond grades. We are committed to giving your child the best international school education in Hong Kong, but also to develop respectful, confident and inquiring young adults.
Our high-quality teachers and contemporary approach to learning produce results. In 2013 at Nord Anglia Education schools:-
- Nine out of ten students go to university. One out of five going to the top 30 universities in the world.
- In primary schools double the number of our 5 year olds exceed expectations compared to the UK.
- 50% of 11 year olds achieve the levels of an average 14 year old in the UK.
- At international GCSE level 20% more achieve 5 A*-C grades than in the UK, and we achieved double the number of A* or A grades.
- The worldwide average pass rate for the International Baccalaureate Diploma is 78%; Nord Anglia education schools average pass rate is 91%.
Your child is growing up in a world of promise, change and opportunity. We both want them to be able to grow into adults who can thrive, inspire others and make their mark.
They will be part of a truly international environment, mixing with students from North America to South East Asia and discovering many of the languages and cultures of the world. They will benefit from Nord Anglia Education's "Global Classroom", which introduces them to students in our schools across the globe, and will have the chance to learn a range of widely-spoken and local languages.
Your child will also be nurtured to become a person of character, learning the value of good manners, understanding, empathy, collaboration and respect. They will be inspired to work as a team, to take risks, to value others and to embrace leadership roles.