The Friends of ICS, Parent Association, is a parent body that promotes the quality of the educational environment for the students. It provides channels of communication between parents and the school and stimulates a harmonious school community.
There are many ways that you - our students' parents - can get involved with the school and with your child's education. For example,
- You could be elected as part of the Executive Committee of the Friends of ICS, Parent Association.
- By logging in to the Portal through which we keep you in touch with your child's education.
- By attending school social and community events.
- By helping us to welcome new families to the school and to Madrid.
- By helping out in class and on school trips and visits.
- By supporting or helping our with a sports team or club.
There are many other ways you can get involved with our community and we always welcome new suggestions.