Welcome back and thank you to those families that have self-quarantined due to travel.
We continue to be vigilant with the below procedures and appreciate your support with this:
- no one enters the school building before having their temperature checked including; cleaners, guards, caterers and all third party contractors
- guards take temperatures up to 7.15am, all entrances into the building are then manned by teaching staff from 7.15am till 8am and from 8am guards and front desk staff take over
- temperatures are taken during the day and anyone over 37.5 is sent to the nurse who will ring home, similarly if they have a cough
- students and staff can wear masks as a preference
- disinfectant is being used every day for all surfaces
- deep cleaning takes place each weekend
- UV treatment takes place every day in EYFS and rest of school once a week we continue to follow WHO, iSOS and MOH advice
- staff will ring home to confirm reason for absence
- We have decided to cancel inter-school fixtures for the next fortnight in the first instance and this will be reviewed in due course. All ASAs will continue with our own students.
- We have cancelled all outside usage of our facilities until further notice.
We recommend that all members of the community avoid unnecessary contact, such as handshaking in school.
Please refer to the CDC information for travel advisory notice when planning the Easter break.