Our virtual school builds upon the early years foundations for our primary aged students, developing their curious and thirsty minds through a tailored learning experience. Each child is guided by their class teacher, teaching assistants and specialist teachers through a blended learning approach, with innovative lessons and tasks tailored to their abilities .
What can you expect?
A team of committed teachers and teaching assistants will deliver personalised lessons designed to keep your child engaged and motivated to learn more with their classmates, as well as foster their independence and confidence. Our online environment creates strong relationships in the classroom between teachers and students to make moving between off-screen and online activities seamless.
Our Primary (Years 1 - 6) virtual lessons include:
- Daily check-ins and registration with class teachers
- Live lessons across all primary subjects
- Daily live PE lesson to keep all children healthy and active
- Access to a broad range of e-books, resources, audio books and videos through our Primary e-Library
- Access to digital learning tools like Numbots, Timestable Rockstars, Epic, Scratch, and more
- Specialist lessons to nurture critical thinking and creativity, including Music, PE, Drama, ICT and Modern Foreign Languages
- Weekly Assemblies with the School Leadership Team
- Access to counselling and support services
- Timetabled enrichment lessons every week