We accept applications throughout the year and for both the current year and future academic years. We do not operate an annual application system. Once you have applied you will remain on the list until either you are offered a place or you ask to withdraw from the list.
In Lower Primary we support children with additional educational needs and children with English as an Additional Language. Students applying for these programmes will be required to come into school for an assessment. Please do note that we will only call you in for assessment when places are confirmed available.
An application will be considered complete once our Admissions Team has received the following documents in conjunction with the SGD$1,000 application fee. Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed Application Form
- Completed Your Child’s Development Form
- Completed New Student English Language Information Form if English is not your child's mother tongue
- Copies of the last two year’s school reports (where available)
- Any documentation relating to any past, current or future additional services provided to your child. For example, speech and language reports, OT reports, educational psychologist reports
- A copy of the Passport ID page for the student
- A copy of the Passport ID page for each parent
- A copy of the front and back of both parents and students appropriate passes:
- Employment Pass
- Dependant Pass
- Permanent Resident Pass or Re-entry slip
- Singapore citizenship
Please note: we are unable to accept students on Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) or Student Pass.
All applications must be accompanied by the SGD$1,000 application fee. Please ensure that all payments are clearly referenced with your child’s family name and forename. If you withdraw your application before we begin the offer/assessment process, we will refund the application fee except an administration fee of SGD$500. If you have been offered a place or an assessment, but choose not to accept, there will be no refund of application fee. Payment can be made in one of the following ways:
- Bank transfer - please ensure that your child's name is included in the reference or remarks field - all charges to be borne by the remitter.
- Account Name: Dover Court International School (Pte) Ltd
Bank Name: HSBC (Corporate)
Bank Address: 21 Collyer Quay, HSBC Building Level 1, Singapore 049320
Account Number (SGD): 052188893001
Swift Code: hsbcsgsgxxx
- Credit card
Once the complete application and fee have been received we will confirm receipt and will notify you of the next steps. The next step will be one of the following:
- Confirmation of receipt of documents and offer letter
- Confirmation of receipt of documents and placement on the appropriate waitlist
- Invitation for assessment
Full details on our enrolment and tuition fees can be found by clicking here. A copy of the Admissions Policy is available upon request.