It’s Christmas at TX!
Holiday season started and before going on a well deserved break, it’s time to enjoy a potluck lunch on Wednesday 16th December. Come and spend time meeting parents and teachers around delicious food.
- Please bring a savoury dish to share (no cakes, thank you)
- Please wear a Santa hat or dress in green/red or wear an "ugly xmas sweater". Only one rule: just have fun and make it a bit more Xmas ;)
- Please take part in the Gift exchange game. The theme this year : bring either an ornament (DIY or bought/ No more than 100 000VND) or an unwanted item from home (has to be in good condition!! and be prepared to tell the story about it). Items have to be wrapped. On Wednesday we’ll have a fun game ;)
- 10:45am - set up and decoration
- 11.30am to 1.30pm - games and lunch!
- 1.30pm - tidying up
- Venue: Multi-purpose room
Hope to see you next Wednesday for some festive fun!
Last Friday 4th December 2015, a few of the TX mums met for a ladies dance night at the Caravelle Hotel in HCMC. The event was an initiative by the Parent Group of TX BIS, bringing together the mums for a fun time to enjoy music, dance and also to get to know each other better.
All the mums were happy to meet, exchange lots of ideas and views, and talk about their children and school. We discussed different cultures, our children's playing habits and even their favourite music when the band played many of the well known songs. Overall it was a delightful and memorable experience and we look forward to many more such fun times.
Wishing you a great weekend,
Anne on behalf of the Parent Group.