DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist in procedures related to administrative affairs of expatriates in line with school policies, including:
- Apply entry visa, work permit (WP) and driving license exchange for new staff or renewal/extension of visa, residence card, WP.
- Prepare insurance list and liaise with insurance broker to issue insurance card
- Following up on any outstanding amounts from insurance company
- Assist expatriates with medical insurance claims, open bank account
- Register or renew health club membership
- Communicate with payroll HR officer for any deduction of personal expense that school has paid for in advance
- Input staff database in HR software
- Maintenance of the HR database/administrative files including gathering documents, information of passport, visa, qualification….
- Prepare monthly report of overseas staff and other reports as required
- Prepare welcome for new staff
- Coordinate the induction for new staff
- Assist staff in preparing necessary documents for the shipping clearance
- Assist expatriates to seek accommodation as the school policies and helped out them dealing with any housing issues.
- Provide day- day effective administrative support includes maintaining confidential staff information, HR documents and coordinating logistic and initial information for staff.
- Follow all procedures related to administrative affairs to expatriates in lines with school policies.
- Provide support and guidance to expatriates for any issues rising in HR field.
- Perform other duties given by Human Resources Manager
- Local Vietnamese
- Degree/Diploma in human resources management, business administration.
- At least 2 year’s relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in labour law and relevant legal documents for applying visa, work permit, temporary resident card.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of staff and organization records
- Detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of computer skills
- Fluent written and spoken English