To assist the Marketing and PR Manager in promoting all three campuses of the school, both in the community and internationally and sustain a high level of demand for Marketing and PR.
Marketing and PR Manager
OTHER KEY RELATIONSHIPS
- School SLT
- Admissions staff in school
- Class teachers
- Admin staff
The British International School, HCMC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including references from previous employers in accordance with our safer recruitment practice. Interviews will be conducted in person, and they will explore candidates’ suitability to work with children.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To attend and represent the school at some public/business functions. Will also be expected to occasionally work directly with the student press team.
- Will work closely with other members of the Marketing team to Photograph and Video school events
- Will be responsible for editing photography and videography within agreed timeframe for use on social media, and for use on other digital platforms and in printed materials.
- Will be responsible for cataloguing all media files in agreed system for others to use. This includes being familiar with the children who are not to be photographed.
- Some basic Graphic Design using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- To assist with regular website updates.
- Will attend and contribute to weekly meetings with the Marketing Team to discuss creative direction.
- Will actively search for new marketing opportunities which will involve communicating effectively with outside agencies, making contacts and helping to facilitate the distribution of promotional material.
- Provide assistance to Marketing & Public Relations Manager in terms of market research projects, and utilise the data obtained to help determine current marketing effectiveness.
- Will help to ensure the effective distribution of current promotional materials and monitor stock levels.
- To help with the day to day correspondence both internally and externally.
- Maintain advertising and media files – correspondence, press releases, magazine advertising, digital listings, forums and competitor database etc.
- To generally assist and support the Marketing and Public Relations Manager in any of her roles.
- May perform other assignments, as necessary.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Vietnamese Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field or study; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Creative, highly organized, detail-oriented, ability to meet deadlines and work in team.
- Have good English skills in writing and speaking.
- Dynamic personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to network effectively and develop good contact sources.
Ensure Safeguarding of all students by:
- Pass all Child Protection issues onto the Designated Senior Person for Child Protection.
Continual development through the identification and implementation of your own Professional Review and Development needs to include:
- Continually striving to improve performance;
- Setting and working towards targets with AHTCC, linked to the department and school development plan;
Promote and adhere to the Nord Anglia Education vision and values:
- All staff are required to manage effective personal development as part of the Company’s commitment to invest in staff as the key resource in the organization.
- Each individual must ensure that they meet their statutory responsibilities and Company policies with regard to Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant legislation.
- Any other appropriate duties as allocated by your line Manager.
- Be a valued member of the team and organization.