Working under the daily direction and guidance of the campus ICT Helpdesk Supervisor, the ICT Support Professional will support the ICT department’s internal customers (staff, students and visitors) in incident and problem resolution, including productivity software support and follow up ICT requests.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Operations and Support
- Support and coach end users in the correct and effective use of the school’s ICT resources (hardware and software)
- Log support calls and take appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory response with acceptable time frames in line with the department’s service level agreement
- Keep up to date with current technology, hardware, operating systems, general productivity software and be prepared to make recommendations to the Helpdesk Supervisor, to support continuous improvement of provision
- Produce support documentation, user guides, and maintain an ICT support knowledge base
Engineering and Provisioning
- Install, test and maintain a variety of personal computing and network hardware and software systems, with local area network and wide area network connections
- Configure, deploy and maintain classroom and office ICT hardware and software applications
- Perform diagnostic tests, modify or repair desktop hardware, including PC, printer, data projector and peripherals
- Undertake and record periodic preventative maintenance checks / cleaning of ICT resources and follow up issues as required
- To carry and move ICT equipment around the school campus. Involving some heavy lifting.
- Must be willing to travel to other BIS and BVIS campuses as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good at Vietnamese and English
- A strong understanding of a wide variety of personal computing equipment and software, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and multi-media and web-based productivity applications
- Good knowledge of both PC and Apple products.
- Ability to follow manuals and read complicated technical instructions in both Vietnamese and English
- Ability to operate a variety of standard office equipment including, personal computers, printers, projectors, photocopiers, fax machines etc.
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Professional (Windows 7/8, Windows XP) is preferred
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent preferred
- Fresh Graduate or 1 years’ experience with desktop and end user helpdesk support
Scope of work
The post holder will work at one or more school campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and report to the campus Helpdesk Supervisor.
If you are interested in the post or you find someone suitable and would like to recommend him/her to the school, please send CV and application to HR department via email email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2019.