EYFS (Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Reception) Years 1 & 2
- Daily tasks, phonics lesson, and story posted on Seesaw.
- Daily One on One teacher* and student online discussion / guided task time. This will be done via skype and will require parents' or a caregiver’s email address.
- Resource ‘library’ – classroom resources available to borrow. **
- Resource packs, available for collection, with resources to complete activities **
*Please note this may include Learning Assistants or other academic staff in the direction of the class teacher.
**These will be dependent on school being able to remain open for staff.
Years 3 – 6
For upper primary, the students will follow a timetable close to their typical in-school day.
Students will take home their iPad to support their learning. Should the closure be unexpected, they will be able to collect it on the first day.
Blend of Microsoft Teams lessons and independent tasks, details of which will be shared daily.
Daily One on One meetings with each student.*
Opening and closing class meetings via Teams at the start (8.30 am) and end (3.20) of each day.
*Please note this may include Learning Assistants or other academic staff at the direction of the class teacher.
Students in Years 3 – 6 have been trained on how to use Teams and are already very familiar with Seesaw.
Secondary (Years 7 – 13)
Secondary students will, as much as possible, follow a normal school day that is facilitated via Microsoft Teams and ManageBac.
Whilst lessons move to an online format the normal school day will be as follows:
8.20 am Tutor Group for registration and student notices
8.30 am Lesson 1
9.30 am Lesson 2
11.00 am Break
11.15 am Lesson 3
12.45 pm Lunch
1.30 pm Lesson 4
2.30 pm Lesson 5
3.30 pm End of school
- Teachers will deliver all lessons via Microsoft Teams
- All work will be submitted via ManageBac or email, or as directed by the teacher
- Homework and assessments will, as usual, be set on ManageBac
- The same expectations for student behaviour, attendance and effort will be in place.
- Attendance will be recorded on ManageBac as normal.