Our school calendar provides a lot of flexibility for families to travel and re-charge throught the year. We recognize though that many parents do not have vacation or holiday time that matches our school break schedule. We offer school break camps for each of our half-term breaks and the April term break. Camps run from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. each day.
2019-20 School Break Camp Schedule
- October Half Term (October 14-18, 2019)
- Learning Review Day (November 1, 2019)
- February Half-Term (February 17-21, 2020)
- Learning Review Day (February 27, 2020)
- April Term Break ( April 6-10 and 13-17, 2020)
- May Half-Term (May 26-29, 2020)
- Camp is not offered on Memorial Day, May 25
School break camps are for toilet-trained students aged 2-11. Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided, but all students should bring a lunch. The cafeteria is closed during school breaks and Flik does not provide meal service options during those camps. Camps are $400 for the week or $80 per day.