Wearing our school uniform proudly and smartly encourages positive self-esteem and a sense of identity. It's integral to the ethos of The British College of Brazil. We expect all students to arrive at school wearing a clean, tidy uniform.
- Shoes must be black leather, without other colours.
- Jumpers must be school jumpers.
- Students must wear their PE kit for PE lessons only.
- Students must wear their House kit for House competitions only.
- We will notify parents if students are not wearing an appropriate school uniform.
- For health and safety reasons, jewellery should not be worn unless for special reasons.
- Females should wear their hair in a ponytail if it is long, or come to school with a neat professional style.
- Males should wear their hair in a neat professional style.