Other fees may include:
- English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Exceptional Education Program (EEP)
- Transportation Services
- IB Diploma Program fees (11th and 12th Grade)
- Extra-curricular activities (ECAs) and field trips
- Athletics Program
- Passport Adventures Camps
- Summer Camp
EAL and EEP Programs
Students may be required to enroll in the EAL and/or EEP programs. In such cases, additional fees will apply.
IB Diploma Program
IB Diploma Program registration and examination fees are payable upon registration and re-enrollment. Optional online Diploma Program courses will be charged separately.
Our transportation fees for the the 2019-2020 academic year are as follows.
- Canal Zone area (includes: Clayton, Albrook, Balboa, Ancon, Curundu, Diablo, Los Ríos and Cardenas): $89.00
- Camino de Cruces: $112.00
- Panama Center (includes: San Francisco, Punta Pacífica, Paitilla, Ave Balboa, Marbella, Obarrio, El Cangrejo, La Cresta and Tumba Muerto): $134.00
- Costa del Este: $137.00
- Costa Sur and Panama Pacifico: $146.00