Benefits of Extracurricular Activities
Extracurricular activities provide a physical, social and mental outlet. They teach students to engage in active learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Extracurricular activities can:
- Expand social networks: Extracurriculars introduce students to new friends and strengthen existing relationships.
- Improve time management: Students practice balancing their schoolwork, extracurricular participation and personal life.
- Develop new skills: Students can explore a new interest or develop a different skill.
- Build professional skill sets: From leadership skills to artistic abilities, our clubs help prepare students to develop the life skills they need to succeed after they graduate.
- Strengthen the mind: Each activity strengthens a student's ability to solve problems and think critically, especially language studies, high-endurance sports and science clubs.
- Boost confidence: Students can develop and improve their unique skills resulting in higher self-esteem.
- Enhance their resume: In addition to top marks and leadership roles, students may develop interesting skills and experiences to improve the attractiveness of their university applications.