Location: Phnom Penh
Schedule: Part-time (3 hours per week)
● Plan Japanese lessons and teach the Japanese students according to the school IB MYP program
● Support the student in understanding what he/she needs to do in completing his/her tasks
● Report problems/concerns related to student’s learning to Head of Language Department
● Participate in learning/teaching activities when and if required
● Native Japanese speaker with fluency in English literacy
● Experience with international school
● IB Program teaching experience is preferable
Applications should include a cover letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experiences.
Closing date: 31 October 2019. The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.