FIFA Laws of the Game can be accessed at http://www.fifa.com/en/index.html
Pitches will be sized within the following parameters: across half of a full sized football pitch
Penalty box will be determined by size of pitch, ideally 2.5 times the goal width.
Goals will be sized within the following minimum and maximum parameters:
1.8 high Full size
All matches will be played according to the Laws of the Game with the following exceptions:
- Games will consist of 2 x 12 minute halves during round robin Each game will have a 2 minute half time.
- The times per game will be monitored by referees at each game with a central timed clock being run at the official table as a back up
- Opposition to be a minimum of 5 yards away from each corner / free kick
- No offside
- Substitutions to be ‘rolling’ (basketball style) and to be made at half way at any time
- Size of ball all U15 games = 5, all O15 games = 5
- Squads of 15 players, 7 on pitch at any given time. (Same squad for the whole tournament)
- 2 suitably qualified coaches per team is recommended (to include need to accompany to hospitals etc)
- Teams to have 2 kits – one dark and 1 light, numbered if possible, with goalkeeper having a distinctly different coloured shirt – a bib may be used to facilitate this differentiation
- Correct equipment i.e. long socks, shin pads, football boots / astro shoes is a compulsory requirement
Games to be run on a minimum of 2 pitches
- 1 referees per pitch, referees assistants whilst preferable are not obligatory
The deciding criteria for “breaking” a tie is as follows:
- Head to head result
- Points difference (goal difference) (between tied teams)
- Points scored (between tied teams)
- Points against (between tied teams)
If there is still a tie:
- Points difference (goal difference) (between all teams)
- Points scored (between all teams)
- Points against (between all teams)
The procedure for “breaking” a 3 way tie follows the same criteria as above.
Once a tie break has been resolved additional ties will be resolved in the same format using the same sequence of procedures beginning with the head to head result (point 1).
There is no extra time scheduled for group/round robin games in both footballs.
Scoring for football is 4 = win, 2 = draw & 1 = loss
- In play off phase, semi final/final when a game is tied, there will be a two minute break followed by a 2 x 5 minute periods of extra time. Should the game still be tied the winner will be decided by a penalty shootout – 3 penalties, followed by sudden death.