The British International School Abu Dhabi is looking to appoint an outstanding Senior School Nurse to join a well-established, supportive team in a highly successful and expanding school.
About the Role
The Senior School Nurse will oversee the team of nurses and the management of the school clinic.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring excellent front line and emergency care for students, aged 3-18 years
- Providing clinical supervision, advice and support to colleagues within the clinic team
- Maintaining effective communication with parents, students and staff
- Procurement of equipment and medical supplies for the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of the clinic
- Working alongside teaching staff to enable high quality health education for all students
You will be expected to support and coordinate first-aid provisions for planned activities within the school and take a lead on training staff in first aid and other health-related initiatives.
You will also have responsibility for budget and cash-flow reporting within the school clinic, maintaining students’ confidential medical records and ensuring full compliance with HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) regulations and school policies.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- BSc in Nursing recognised and approved by the UAE Ministry of Health
- Relevant nursing and paediatric clinical time
- HAAD School Nurse license
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Previous management and operations experience
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
Applicants should submit a CV and letter of application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Ideally, we are seeking candidates already in the UAE on a spouse or family visa.
The closing date for application is Saturday 15th June 2019.
Interviews will be conducted at the School.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders having regular unsupervised contact with children are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.