St. Andrews International School Bangkok opened its doors in 1997, with initial enrolment of just 14 students. It was built on the site of an attractive house and gardens in the centre of the residential area of Bangkok, making us easily accessible by sky train. As student numbers have continued to grow, our campus has been developed with the addition - as well as improvement - of a wide range of excellent facilities, including the High School opening in 2001, a purpose-built Nursery to Year 2 building being opened in September 2006 and new Primary facilities being opened in January 2009.
Today we are a school of more than 1,050 students representing some 44 nationalities and have developed into one of the foremost international schools in South East Asia.
• To ensure that all account activities correctly.
• To provide financial and commercial input and support to the Senior Management Team as required.
• To ensure processing the transactional information for the school is complete and accurate.
• Follow-up on, collect and allocate payments for all debts
• Preparation of work papers supporting the monthly close process and month end balances
• Assist with year-end financial statement close process
• Manage and complete all account reconciliation report assigned by Manager
• Manage and complete fixed assets report (Addition, Disposal and Transfer)
• Assist in the implementation of procedures such as accounting processing
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
• Manage and complete all accounting report for month end
• Provide payroll reporting for Monthly and Yearly
• Prepare monthly withholding tax and reports and propose PND 1 3 53 to Revenue Department
• Maintain full set of financial and accounting records
• Source accurate invoicing information from internal staff for processing purposes
• Prepare and execute all inter-company charges
• Manage/review accruals at month-end
• Handle other daily operational work - statement of accounts, bank reconciliation, tax submission, reports, etc.
• Assist the Finance and Account Manager in any other ad-hoc matters
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
• At least 5 years’ experience in a senior position; knowledge of Thai taxation laws
• Having experience in Finance Process Improvement is preferable
• Experience in working with ERP or Finance and Accounting system
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Thai language
• Fluency in Microsoft Office
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Collaborative team player
If you would like to apply for this position please email your application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) or resume to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org or contact address: www.standrews.ac.th