JOB PURPOSE: You will be responsible for creating an outstanding experience for parents and students through the purchase phase of the Parent Experience Journey (PEJ), as families progress from initial enquiry through to and including the child’s first day at school and on to the eventual departure, thereby maximising the conversion of leads into new starters.
KEY RESULT AREA:
- Guide parents and students through the admissions process, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Build an understanding of each family’s needs and interests throughout the Parent Experience Journey.
- Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by maintaining a focus on ‘closing’ towards the next step.
- Ensure that the school’s brand and core messages are integrated throughout the Purchase process.
- Support the school DAM throughout the re-enrolment process to optimize the retention of existing students and families.
- Ensure the school’s admissions processes adhere to any group policies and local market regulations.
- Manage data capture and lead management through iSAMs currently and our CRM system when this launches.
- Work with the DAM to review school enrolment data, identify opportunities and risks and develop plans to unlock and mitigate.
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to other members of the Admissions and wider school team.
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
Experience / Knowledge/ Skills:
- Minimum 5 years working in a sales or service delivery sector
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills and an affinity for interacting with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of having managed a team
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Experience of working with a CRM and/or IMS
We need all applications in English version only and all candidates must be strong in English.
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment (see our Child Protection Code of Conduct). No member of staff will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten-year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
If you require any further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Thursday 31st October 2019, with applications being reviewed as they are received.