- Provide collated exit data and analysis to the business.
- Ad hoc reporting for operations.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Assist in the implementation of procedures such as accounting processing.
- Assist in developing and implementing new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Preparation of work papers supporting the monthly close process and month end balances.
- Manage and complete all accounting and management month end reports.
- Assist with a year-end financial statement close process.
- Assist the Finance and Account Manager in any other ad-hoc matters
- Tertiary qualification (accounting/finance is desirable) or experience in a similar role.
- Experience or proven ability with excellent excel/google sheets (e.g. lookups, Pivot table, formulas).
- Excellent presentation skills for the purpose of reporting non-financial managers (desirable).
- Experience in accountancy software products such as Express, or Microsoft Navision.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, and the ability to gather, analyze, explain and consolidate data for management reporting.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good in English and Thai, reading, writing and speaking.
- Can-do attitude.
- Eager to learn.
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment.
(see our Child Protection Code of Conduct).
No applicant will be appointed without at least two references,including one from the most recent employer, a ten year criminal record check.
If you require any further information, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org