You will be responsible for supporting the school Admissions team to deliver an outstanding experience for parents and students through the Parent Experience Journey (PEJ).
REPORTING TO: Admissions Manager
OTHER KEY RELATIONSHIPS :
- School Director of Admissions and Marketing
- School SLT and staff
- Parents and students
- School Marketing Manager, Admissions Manager
- CRM Champion
- Provide the first point of contact to prospective parents on the general Admissions phone line, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Ensure all leads are loaded into iSAMs (currently) and the new CRM system (in the future) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Co-ordinate directly with parents and teaching staff on the information and documents required for the completion of application and enrolment steps of the Parent Experience Journey.
- Co-ordinate the booking of tours and assessments with families, the Admissions team and the wider school faculty, ensuring all booked dates, detail and outputs are recorded accurately in iSAMs / CRM.
- If an Admissions team member is unavailable, or during busy periods, directly handle enquiries from prospective families and support on school tours.
- Implement the school’s admissions processes in line with any group policies and local market regulations.
- Provide appropriate feedback and best practice share to other members of the Admissions and wider school team.
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
Philosophy and values:
We are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that:
- There is no limit to what every person can achieve.
- Creativity and challenge help us get better every day.
- Learning should be personalised.
- Unique global opportunities enhance the learning experience.
- Qualifications / Training
- Experience / Knowledge/ Skills
- Minimum 2 years working in a customer-facing role or service delivery sector
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills and an affinity for interacting with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Good time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Experience of working with a CRM and/or IMS
- Personal Attributes
- A warm, personable and curious character
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to different tasks at hand
- Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved, calm working under pressure
- High level of integrity
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient communicator both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Affinity with and interest in education
Location: St Andrews International School Bangkok
We need all applications in English version only and all candidates must be strong in English