Early Years Class Teacher
The British School of Beijing, Sanlitun is looking to appoint an exceptional teacher to join our talented team. Reporting to the Head of Early Years, you will be part of a highly dedicated team of over 50 teaching professionals. We welcome applications from outstanding, self-motivated and reflective professionals. We’re looking for the right blend of energy, enthusiasm and experience, and a passion for teaching and learning that embraces change and innovation as well as ensuring consistency and continuity.
Teachers will be expected to:
• Relentlessly pursue outstanding performance for all students, both personally, socially and academically.
• Collaborate with the Early Years Team and the wider school community.
• Ensure the classroom is a well-organised, efficient and effective hive of purposeful activity from the start to the end of each school day.
• Participate in a culture of professional learning.
• Engage in active communication with parents and other important stakeholders.
• Promote our Mission through the opportunities we offer, the impact we make, the leadership we demonstrate and the respect everyone deserves.
• Possess a creative and pragmatic mind with the ability to lead and collaborate on innovations in teaching and learning and the broader activity of the school.
• Understand how to blend the best of premium British education with contemporary international thinking to create a distinctive positioning for the school.
• Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions.
• Respect, appreciate and understand a variety of cultures and societies.
• Be committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for every student in your care.
• Be prepared to take on a possible area of responsibility to support the development of the school.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV and supporting letter to Kirsten.Harding@bsbsanlitun.com
Applications must be made online and should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees - one of which is your current Head Teacher/Principal.
Closing dates for applications: Friday 29th November 2019 with interviews commencing shortly after.
Initial interviews will be conducted by Skype or telephone. Following initial interviews, you may be invited to London to take part in a face to face interview.
Start date: April 2019