The last week has certainly been a challenging one for all members of the school community but I have been heartened by the fantastic response of our staff, students and families.
We were able to roll out our online learning from the very first day of the closure and we continue to adjust and tweak this provision to make sure it gives our students the best possible educational experience. The key learning platform is Class Dojo and I would urge you to contact your child’s class teacher if your children have any issues accessing their learning.
Top Tips for Learning at Home
- Setting a daily routine will help your children learn.
- Creating a quiet and comfortable space for your children to sit and do their work will help them focus.
- Build breaks into the day – encourage your children to take breaks and be active.
- Celebrate the work your child completes – this will be supported by the teacher who will respond to completed tasks.
- Ask for help – if you child, or you, are unsure please contact the class teacher and they will respond as soon as possible.
- And most importantly… be happy and keep smiling!
We will continue to celebrate our student successes via the school story on Class Dojo, our social media channels and through the school’s newsletter.
Thank you for your continued support and stay safe.
Head of Primary, Madinat Khalifa