“Themaid campus is delighted to announce that their recent QNSA inspection visit was a huge success, and the school will now seek international accreditation within the next 18 months. The visiting team met the school’s leadership team, conducted lesson observations, and scrutinised the school’s policies and procedures. The inspection incorporated all aspects of school leadership, educational performance, developing learners, and resource management.
The team highlighted many areas of strength at Themaid, including clear strategic and developmental plans, clear and inclusive policies, and good communication between staff and parents. They were impressed with our use of technology and learning resources and classroom management strategies. Positive relationships between teachers and students were also highlighted.
This is a great achievement for Themaid campus which opened in 2019, just before schools were impacted by the COVID pandemic. The school appreciates the positive input and feedback from the visiting team.” Ann Djedid, Head of Campus.
A full list of commendations can be found below:
- Educational leadership
- Mission and vision and how it is disseminated
- Policies and procedures
- Implementation plans-including strategic planning and action plans
- APT-performance management
- Use of technology
- Assessment and evaluation
- The welfare and development of students
- Positive staff and student culture
- CPD programmes and opportunities for staff development
- Resources and facilities - very good