The Boarding Program at Windermere Preparatory School offers unparalleled opportunities for families considering a boarding school for their children.
Boarding Program Benefits
- A highly personalized education
- A focus on academic and social progress for each child
- Comprehensive English as a second language (ESL) support
- A comprehensive college guidance and counseling program
- Remarkable academic outcomes and acceptances to top-tier universities in the U.S. and around the world
- The chance to further develop academic and conversational English fluency
- Evening and weekend social activities with other boarding students
- Fun-filled and culturally-enriched holiday trips
- The development of life-long friendships with students from around the world
- Real-life experience in the United States
Windermere Preparatory School teachers, house parents and boarding staff take a personal interest in each student and help him/her adjust to life at an American school.
Windermere Preparatory School teachers are focused on promoting continuous student growth and providing a superior education. They incorporate our Academic Plan that provides each student with a Personal Learning Plan (PLP).
Learn More About Our Private Boarding School in Orlando
To learn about our admissions process please see our How to Apply page, or Open House Registration with questions about our boarding program at Windermere Preparatory School.