Grades Pre-K3, Pre-K4, and Kindergarten
A selective and competitive admissions/registration process is ongoing. Applications will be accepted on a rolling admission and space available basis. Windermere Preparatory School admits students without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, or religion.
An Admissions Committee will review all information gathered in the admissions process. Test results, as well as the admissions decision, will be shared with the parents in a timely manner.
Early Childhood Admissions Process
1. Visit Our Campus
- Campus Tours are offered Monday through Friday between 8:30 AM and 11:30 AM. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 407-905-7737 - Press 1 for Admissions.
2. Complete and Submit the Online Application Form
3. Submit Grade Reports And Teacher Recommendation Information
- Pre-K3 Applicants: If the student has attended a pre-school or a day-care program previously, provide a school assessment and we'll request a teacher recommendation
4. Admissions Testing
- Pre-K3 Applicants: Students will not be required to sit for a formal test, however, students will be required to meet with one of our teachers before the commencement of classes
- Pre-4 and Kindergarten Applicants: Students will need to sit for a formal assessment completed one-on-one or in a small group setting with our admissions team.
Additional testing information can be provided through the Office of Admissions.