Overview and Benefits
The Boarding Program at Windermere Preparatory School offers unparalleled opportunities for families considering a boarding school for their children.
Boarding Program Benefits
- A local school with a global vision
- Stimulating and diverse learning experience for every child
- Personalized learning plans assist our students in reaching academic and personal goals
- A comprehensive academic advising and college counseling program to provide support for students to attend their best-fit university
- Remarkable academic outcomes and acceptances to top-tier universities in the U.S. and around the world
- The chance to further develop academic and conversational English fluency
- Evening and weekend social activities with Windermere Prep students
- Fun-filled and culturally-enriched holiday trips
- The development of life-long friendships with students from around the world
- Real-life experience in the United States
Windermere Preparatory School teachers, dorm parents and boarding staff take a personal interest in each student and help him/her adjust to life at an American school.
Windermere Preparatory School teachers are focused on promoting continuous student growth and providing a superior education. They incorporate our Academic Plan that provides each student with a Personal Learning Plan (PLP).
Our programming is structured and tailored for each age group concentrating on the development of good habits, independence, confidence, self-reflection, self-advocacy, a sense of belonging and a strong work ethic.