Overview and Benefits
The Boarding Program at Windermere Preparatory School offers unparalleled opportunities for families considering a boarding school for their children.
Boarding Program Benefits
- A highly personalized education
- A focus on academic and social progress for each child
- Comprehensive English as a second language (ESL) support
- A comprehensive college guidance and counseling program
- Remarkable academic outcomes and acceptances to top-tier universities in the U.S. and around the world
- The chance to further develop academic and conversational English fluency
- Evening and weekend social activities with other boarding students
- Fun-filled and culturally-enriched holiday trips
- The development of life-long friendships with students from around the world
- Real-life experience in the United States
Windermere Preparatory School teachers, house parents and boarding staff take a personal interest in each student and help him/her adjust to life at an American school.
Windermere Preparatory School teachers are focused on promoting continuous student growth and providing a superior education. They incorporate our Academic Plan that provides each student with a Personal Learning Plan (PLP).