The Windermere Preparatory Community School offers classes after school for students of all ages. The Community School is open to students from Windermere Preparatory School, as well as other schools.
Classes vary in length and price. See the individual class description on the registration form for details.
How To Participate
- Register for all offerings on this registration form.
- You may drop off registration in the Windermere Preparatory School Main Office or register by mail: 6189 Winter Garden-Vineland Road, Windermere, FL 34786
- Registration cannot be accepted without payment.
- Enrollment is limited. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. We do not prioritize enrollment by postmark.
- If your selected course is full, you will be notified.
- Classes may be canceled if enrollment is insufficient.
- LEAP programs are billed monthly and not paid for in advance. See the tab on After School Care for more information.
- The Community School reserves the right to dismiss students whose behavior is disruptive or disrespectful without refund.
- Students PK4 – Fourth Grade students are escorted directly from school dismissal to their course unless otherwise noted.
- Please pick-up students from course location. If you cannot make it in time for pick-up, your child will be safely in LEAP until 6 PM.
- Community School follows the Windermere Preparatory School calendar.
The Community School Registration
If you are interested in registering for any of our fantastic programs, please contact Laine Allen either by email or by calling the school at 407-905-7737.
FLEX and LEAP Forms and Information