The key features of the individual debenture are:
- Available to non-corporate applicants for use for a single child (siblings will be eligible for sibling priority once the first child is accepted to the School).
- Limited availability for all year groups at the discretion of the Principal.
- Offers a guaranteed assessment. If your child does not meet our assessment criteria and, as a result, we are unable to offer a place, we have the discretion to refund your debenture.
- Non refundable if you decide not to send the nominated child to NAIS or you withdraw your school application before your child starts school.
- Children to whom the debenture is applied do not need to pay the Capital Enrolment Fee (currently HK$100,000).
- Cost: HK$ 500,000*
- For refunds, please contact the admissions team for more information.
Any outstanding tuition or other fees, and an administration fee (currently HK$1,500) will also be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
The application form can be found below:
Individual Debenture Application Form - Sept 2017
As noted above, we have a very limited number of these debentures available, so please do get in touch quickly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to apply.
* subject to annual review