As a premium school, our school fees reflect the outstanding quality of education that your child will receive at International College Spain.
This page aims to provide an itemised list of all fees payable and a list of benefits that outline why it is worthwhile investing in your child's education.
Why will your child benefit from learning at International College Spain:
- Our Family/Your Family– At ICS our family ethos builds on the social and emotional skills of each child. We offer a home away from home within our caring community.
- Our progressive and renowned curriculum – The full International Baccalaureate programme in English promoting global citizenship relevant to a rapidly changing world.
- A passport to future studies – The IB Diploma programme offers excellent educational outcomes and university placements, leading to success in the global employment market.
- English is the language of the world – Fluency in English and development of multilingualism for all ability levels with English as an Additional Language support throughout and the opportunity to arrange for more than 20 different mother-tongue languages to be taught in the Secondary School.
- Inspiring Teachers – ICS has international, dedicated, experienced, caring and progressive teaching staff of the highest quality.
- Personalised Learning – small class sizes enhance individualised attention and encourage ambition and high performance.
- Truly International – our school community is made up of over 60 nationalities, fostering international mindedness in every way.
- Nord Anglia Education Group – with 47, and growing, sister schools worldwide, the NAE group gives access to initiatives such as our collaborations with Juilliard, MIT, Tanzania Expeditions and the Global Campus.
- Location, location, location!– Our spacious campus set in 3 hectares of gardens is a beautiful and safe setting for our community.
- Our Hallmark of Quality – ICS is fully accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organisation, Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
TUITION & EDUCATION MATERIALS FEES 2018/19
Please find detailed lists of our tuition and materials fees, as well as school meals and bus services, below.
The following charges apply to users only:
- School buses: There are 7 separate routes. Further information is available from our Admissions Department.
- School lunches: The cafeteria provides snacks and hot meals or students can bring their own food. Further information is available from our Admissions Department.
- Examination entry: Students who sit for IB Diploma Programme, IB Middle Years Programme and other public examinations are required to pay entry fees.
- English as a Second Language: Some students may be required to enroll in ESL classes. If the School decides that this is necessary a supplementary charge of €3500 per annum will apply.
- Learning Support: Some students may be required to enrol into Learning Support classes. If the School decides that this is necessary, a supplementary charge will apply.
- First Language Tuition: Tuition in other first languages (e.g. Arabic, French, Dutch, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Swedish etc.) can be arranged, but will involve an extra charge.
- School Uniform: ICS students are not expected to wear a formal school uniform. We do, however, have a school physical education uniform (sports kit) that your child is expected to wear for sports activities. Find out more about our P.E. uniforms and how they can be ordered.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
More detailed information & request forms