The British School Yangon is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Sports Teaching Assistant to join our PE Department.
The role is to ensure the welfare and wellbeing of pupils when taking part in physical activity within school and assist when taking pupils to external competitions.
Day to day you will assist the PE teacher to provide a high standard of sports education. The successful candidates will demonstrate a caring and flexible attitude when working with pupils and a base knowledge of a number of sports. Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help pupils achieve their absolute best.
We are seeking a professional who:
- Is familiar with a number of sports.
- Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
- Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
- Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.
- Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
- Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
- Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
- The opportunity to work with international experienced sports teachers and coaches.
- Excellent working and sports facilities.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
- Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of Nord Anglia Education.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please email us your CV and covering letter to the following email address – email@example.com
The British Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with current/past employers, and an enhanced DBS.