The IBDP is an academically challenging and balanced programme of education with final examinations that prepare students, aged 16 to 19, for success at university and life beyond. We will be welcoming our third cohort of IB students in August 2019 and are delighted to be offering partial scholarships for the 2 year programme.
As part of Nord Anglia Education we benefit from the unparalleled opportunities gained from being part of a larger network and we can draw on the experiences from other NAE schools. With over 55 schools worldwide, with the majority having offered the IBDP for many years, Nord Anglia Education provide us with the support needed. One in three of Nord Anglia Education graduates go on to attend one of the world’s top 100 universities, as ranked by QS World University Rankings and we are looking forward to our first cohort graduating in the spring of 2019.
DCIS IBDP Scholarship Application Criteria include:
- Strong academic ability
- Excellent academic proficiency in English
- Strength in one or more areas of the arts, technology, humanities, mathematics, science, languages or sports
- Readiness to undertake service learning contributing to the school and local community
- An assurance from parents that their child has adequate family support to ensure their success at DCIS
Successful partial scholarship recipients will have their tuition fee discounted by up to 50% for the length of the course.
IBDP Scholarship Application Process
Full details of the process can be found in the DCIS IB Diploma Programme Scholarship Application Letter.
All scholarship candidates will be invited for an interview with the Scholarship Committee. Successful scholarship applicants will be notified by email on 15th March 2019.
Assistance with the application process and further information regarding the scholarships can be obtained by contacting the Admissions Office at email@example.com. Further information is also available in:
- DCIS Sixth Form and IB Diploma Programme Handbook
- DCIS Sixth Form and IB Diploma Programme FAQs
- DCIS IB Diploma Programme Scholarship Application Letter
- DCIS Sixth Form and Admissions Webpages
- The IB website http://www.ibo.org