The IBDP is an academically challenging and balanced programme of education with final examinations that prepare students, aged 16 to 19, for success at university and life beyond. We will be welcoming our fourth cohort of IB students in August 2020 and are delighted to be offering partial scholarships for the 2 year programme.
Our first chort of students graduated in May 2019 and scored an average of 32.5 points with our highest score being 41 points. These students are now studying at universities in Singapore, UK, New Zealand and Canada. As part of Nord Anglia Education we benefit from the unparalleled opportunities gained from being part of a larger network of schools including our unique Global Campus programme and curricula enhanced by collaborations with Juilliard, MIT and UNICEF. One in three of Nord Anglia Education graduates go on to attend one of the world’s top 100 universities, as ranked by QS World University Rankings.
DCIS IBDP Scholarship Application Criteria include:
- Strong academic ability
- Excellent academic proficiency in English
- Strength in one or more areas of the arts, technology, humanities, mathematics, science, languages or sports
- Readiness to undertake service learning contributing to the school and local community
- An assurance from parents that their child has adequate family support to ensure their success at DCIS
Successful partial scholarship recipients will have their tuition fee discounted by up to 50% for the duration of the course.
IBDP Scholarship Application Process
Full details of the process can be found in the DCIS IB Diploma Programme Scholarship Application Letter.
The deadline for scholarship applications is 28th February 2020. All scholarship applications will be considered by the Scholarship Committee and successful scholarship applicants will be notified by email on 15th March 2020.
Assistance with the application process and further information regarding the scholarships can be obtained by contacting the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information is also available in:
- DCIS Sixth Form and IB Diploma Programme Handbook
- DCIS Sixth Form and IB Diploma Programme FAQs
- DCIS IB Diploma Programme Scholarship Application Letter
- DCIS Sixth Form and Admissions Webpages
- The IB website http://www.ibo.org