We are striving to achieve our GREEN FLAG Award and to do so, we require a Parent to attend our Secondary campus Eco-Committee.
- The Eco-Committee consists of parents, teachers, students, support staff and senior management
- We meet twice a term during school hours
- Oversee and evaluate the environmental schemes and review the school’s Eco Action Plan at AP2
- Discuss possible future ideas for environmental improvement, on-campus and the community
- To publicise the work of the Eco-committee in PTG meetings
- To act as an eco-committee representative on behalf of other parents of children in the school, passing on relevant ideas to the committee chairperson.
For further information or to volunteer please contact me by e-mail: email@example.com" target="_blank">firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Eco Schools website.
Ms Clover Sharman / Community Service Projects Manager
On September 25th 2015, 193 world leaders will commit to 17 Global Goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years…
End extreme poverty.
Fight inequality & injustice.
Fix climate change.
#Generation2030 needs your help! #TheWorldsLargestLesson